Why do Active Agents look to Keller Williams as a place to grow?
Because KW provides support to grow as an individual or as a team, to develop your own brand, to build a local team or expand across the country.
Keller Williams values you, the agent, as the greatest asset (unlike traditional companies that value their company brand as their greatest asset). How does that impact you?
- Keller Williams spends money on training the agents (rather than marketing their brand)
- Keller Williams believes in the “my listings, my leads” concept (rather charging the agent for their leads)
- Keller Williams teaches the agents how to brand themselves so the agent is the brand of recognition
- Keller Williams agents are trained to be individual business owners (rather than competitors marketing the same company product)
- All Keller Williams agents have an ownership stake in the business
- They have a say in the company
- They can look at the books
- They have an option to share in the profits
- Everyone has a vested interest in a common goal
What do the agents have to say…
“My last brokerage never taught us how to lead generate, what programs to use, how to use them. They only told us we’ll get business because of their big presence name in the area. They charged us for leads…KW does not.” ~ Ashleigh
“I wanted to grow and expand my business and have a company support my team through their training. It takes the wear and tear off me directly and I can focus my time on Lead Generation.” ~ Mary
“I wanted to form a team, have a plug-n-play follow up campaign and generate my own business. The traditional model I came from charged for company generated leads, referred inquiries on our listings to other agents and if I formed a team, I made less money which meant I needed more volume. I really just wanted time for a personal life. Once at KW, I found the culture, training and money to be huge benefits.” ~ Jennifer
“I came to KW rather than starting my own brokerage. I saw it as an opportunity to run my own real estate business without having the overhead because I can use the Market Center. What we pay in commission splits is much less than what it would take to lease my own space, hire personnel, outfit the office, recruit, train and educate the agents…the list goes on.” ~ Erik
Contact us today to see how Keller Williams can help you grow!