- #1 Training Organization
- KW values their agents
- Agents think as business owners
Named the #1 training organization across all industries worldwide, Keller Williams takes agent training very seriously. At Keller Williams, we teach our agents how to develop and brand their own business (rather than branding the brokerage). Why would we do this? Isn’t easier for an agent to leave if they can take their brand with them?
This is because KW values their agents as their greatest asset. At KW, the agent is the brand of recognition and KW is the brand of reputation. Our brand of reputation is so great because we attract quality agents that think like business owners!
Agents are able to access training in many ways which allows access to the training tools that work best for you. These include:
- In office training
- Each Keller Williams office has a training center where classes are offered and taught by top trainers that include agents from the Region, vendor partners, Associate Leadership Council (ALC) members and the local Board trainers.
- Regional training
- Each Keller Williams Region offers additional training classes taught by top Keller Williams University trainers and Master Faculty trainers.
- National training
- Training classes are held at the Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) Headquarters in Austin Texas. These classes draw agents from around the world offering an opportunity to learn and network at the same time.
- MAPS Coaching classes are offered on a rotating schedule via webinar.
- Live training webinars taught by the training staff at KWRI and some of our vendor partners are offered on a regular schedule. These classes are generally recorded and placed on the KWRI website with the other On-demand recorded webinars and available to view 24-7.
- On-demand training
- Access hundreds of training videos where you want and when you want.