- Keller Williams has over 100,000 websites in the lead generation network including agent websites, luxury websites, commercial websites, agent mobile apps, market center websites and the international websites.
- Keller Williams uses a “my listings, my leads” approach – all leads for your listings come to you.
- The Keller Williams Listing Service allows your listings to be syndicated across the globe while protecting your ownership and control of the data.
- The innovative eEdge system provides a comprehensive lead to close tool for each agent.
Training and Coaching
- Keller Williams University provides each agent with industry-leading curriculum.
- Keller Williams Connect provides each agent with on-demand training options.
- MAPS Coaching provides individual and group coaching opportunities.
- Keller Williams was named the #1 Training organization across all industries in 2015.
- Winner of Inman Innovation Award for eEdge (the real estate industry’s first and only complete lead-to-close agent business solution).
- Seven finalists and four winners – Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30.
- Real Trends Magazine – 143 Keller Williams office ranked by transactions and 140 ranked by sales volume.
- RIS Media Power Brokers – Keller Williams is home to 25% of Power Brokers by Brand and 25% of Power Brokers by Referral Network.
- Keller Williams made Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of top franchises for the 5th year!
- Directed by the Keller Williams Mission, Vision, Values, Beliefs and Perspectives, each office fosters a culture of caring, understanding that together all agents are part of something bigger that has the ability to change lives.
- KW Cares is a public charity designed to provide support and relief during unexpected hardship.
- Because agents are stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams returns almost 50% of each office profit to those agents who have contributed to the market center growth by attracting productive associates to that office.